Chocolate Heart Fudge Brownies
You'll just love these fudgey chocolate brownie treats.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped canned pimento
- dark chocolate melted, as needed
- chocolate heart cut-outs as needed
- whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F/163°C. Grease and line the bottom of an 8-inch square pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir brownie mix, butter, water, eggs and nuts (set some aside for topping) until well blended.
- Spread in prepared pan and top with reserved nuts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Drizzle or spread melted chocolate on top of brownies and decorate as desired.
4 servings (4 x 4” squares)