- 1 package Maya Decadence Yellow Cake Mix 520g
- 1 cup + tbsp water
- 3 pieces eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- prepared vanilla frosting
- multicolored metallic candies
- sparkling candle
- Preheat oven to 350° F/177°C. Line 6 ounces muffin tins. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, water, eggs and oil until well blended.
- our mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cake is done. Cool and set aside.
- hinly spread vanilla frosting on top of each cupcake to serve as paste and to put the candies in place.
- Cover top of each cupcake with candies then insert the candle.
- Before serving light the sparkling candle.