From the article “Have a Crinkle Christmas“.
Chocolate Crinkle S'mores
- 2 pieces medium-sized egg
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Crinkle Mix 400 grams
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- large marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Grease and line cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, oil, and chocolate crinkle mix. Mix well until it forms a dough. Place the crinkle mixture into refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes for better handling and molding of crinkles.
- Form into balls (around 30gms per ball), and roll in crushed grahams crackers.
- Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet at least 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until top is cracked and set.
- Turn the crinkles over and place 1 piece of large marshmallow on top and also a few chocolate chips and put it back inside the oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until the marshmallows softens and the chocolate melts (you can also use torch to toast/melt the marshmallow and chocolate chips.) Once the marshmallows soften and the chocolate melts, place another crinkle on top creating a s’more. Serve.