From the article “Have a Crinkle Christmas“.
Chocolate Stuffed Crinkles
- 1 piece medium-sized egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Crinkle Mix 200 grams
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Grease and line cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a separate lined cookie sheet, pipe chocolate hazelnut spread into balls. Place in the freezer to set.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, oil, and chocolate crinkle mix. Mix well until it forms a dough. Place the crinkle mixture into refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes for better handling and molding of crinkles.
- Take out chocolate hazelnut spread and crinkle dough. Form the dough into balls (around 30gms per ball), flatten out, place hardened spread in the middle then enclose the spread with the crinkle dough. Roll in confectioner’s sugar.
- Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet at least 1-inch apart. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until top is cracked and set. Serve.