From the article “Have a Crinkle Christmas“.
Christmas Sprinkled Crinkles
- 2 pieces medium-sized egg
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Crinkle Mix 400 grams
- 1 cup red candy sprinkles
- 1 cup green candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Grease and line cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, oil, and chocolate crinkle mix. Mix well until it forms a dough. Place the crinkle mixture into refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes for better handling and molding of crinkles.
- Form into balls (around 30gms per ball), and roll in candy sprinkles according to the color of your choice, or you can combine both sprinkles.
- Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet at least 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until top is cracked and set. Let it cool and serve.