Yellow Cake Loaf
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Red Velvet Cake Mix prepared according to package instructions
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Yellow Cake Mix prepared according to package instructions
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup prepared chocolate ganache
- ¼ cup chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line a 9x13-inch rectangle cake pan and a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- Prepare red velvet cake batter according to package instructions. Pour in the rectangle cake pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until baked. Let cake cool completely.
- Using heart shaped cookie cutters, cut small hearts from red velvet cake.
- Prepare yellow cake batter according to package instructions. Pour half of the batter on the loaf pan, arrange cut out hearts then pour the remaining yellow cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until baked.
- Set aside cake to cool.
- In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Add in chocolate ganache then continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Spread icing on top of cooled cake, garnish with chocolate shavings.
Prep time: 40 minutes