Strawberry Loaf with Cream Cheese Icing
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 pieces whole eggs
- ½ cup strawberry flavored milk
- 1 pack MAYA OTM Butter Cake Mix 200g
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Grease and line an 8x3-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix together butter, eggs, milk, and cake mix until well combined.
- Pour cake batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until baked
- Set aside cake to cool completely.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add in strawberry jam and whipping cream. Continue beating until smooth.
- Spread icing on top of cooled cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Slice then serve.
Prep time: 35 minutes