Yakult Strawberry Soda Float
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 150 grams fresh strawberries hulled
- 300 grams strawberry ice cream
- 3 pieces 240ml Yakult (or any probiotic milk)
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice
- lemon slices as needed
- strawberry syrup as needed
- small pink dragees decorations
- Place all the ingredients in a blender except for the syrup, lemon and dragees, and process until smooth.
- Get a serving glass then wet the rim of the glass with lemon slices or a little strawberry syrup.
- Place dragees in a plate then press the wetted rim onto the plate. Slightly rotate your serving glass or cocktail glass in the dragees to ensure an even coating.
- Pour the strawberry slush onto prepared serving glass.
Yield: 4-5 servings Prep Time: 10-15 minutes