Whole Wheat Pineapple Carrot Walnut Cake
- 1 pack MAYA ThinkHeart Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Mix 230g
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 piece egg
- 1 cup grated carrots loosely packed
- cup ½ crushed pineapple
- cup ¼ roasted walnuts chopped
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 cup ½ cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- cup ¾ whipping cream
- cup ¼ - ½ confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line a 6-inch round pan.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended. Pour in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Using a whisk attachment, whip cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add in the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract. While the mixer is running pour the whipped cream. Frost the cake when completely cooled.
Yield: 3-5 servings