Vanilla Chocolate Cupcake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
- 1 pack MAYA Celebrations by Sharon Party Cupcake Mix 200g
- cup ½ white chocolate chips
- cup ½ oreo cookie crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Place liners in muffin pans. Set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package instructions. Fold in half of the white chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, prepare party cupcake mix according to package instructions. Fold in half of the cookie crumbles.
- Scoop chocolate cake mix on one side of the liner then scoop party cupcake mix on the other side so as to make a two-flavored cupcake. Top with the remaining chocolate chips and cookie crumbs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cupcake is set.
- Serve as is or decorate with frosting.