Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 piece egg
- cup ¼ water
- 30 grams roasted walnuts chopped
- 30 grams roasted cashew nuts chopped
- 40 grams Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 40 grams White chocolate chips
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Grease and line a cookie sheet with non-stick paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together oil, egg and water. Add in brownie mix.
- Mix well until well combined. Fold in half of the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Using a small scooper, scoop out the cookie dough and lightly press the dough to flatten it. Top it with the rest of the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are set.