Strawberry Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars
- 1 ½ cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups cream cheese softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup strawberry flavored milk
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder dissolved in
- ¼ cup strawberry flavored milk
- Pink food coloring as needed
- 8 pieces chocolate sandwich cookies broken
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together crumbs and melted butter until fully combined. Press crust mixture onto prepared pan. Refrigerate to set.
- In another bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Once mixture is smooth, add in strawberry flavored milk. Stir to combine.
- Dissolve gelatin powder in ¼ cup strawberry milk, let it bloom for a few minutes. Once bloomed, microwave in 10 second bursts until gelatin is melted.
- Fold in gelatin in cream cheese mixture.
- Take ¼ cup of the mixture and color with pink food coloring.
- Pour remaining cheesecake filling over cooled crust. Place dollops of the pink mixture then run a knife to make swirl patterns.
- Top with broken cookie pieces. Cover with cling wrap. Chill for an hour or until set. Cut into squares and serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes