- 4 pieces egg yolks
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
- 4 pieces egg whites
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Prepare 7 4-inch mammon molders line with paper cups. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, water, cream, butter and cake mix. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peak stage. Slowly add sugar and whisk until stiff peak stage.
- Fold in together the butter cake mixture and egg white mixture until well blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter mixture into each molds. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Brush with butter on top and sprinkle with white sugar and serve.