Salted Caramel Banana Cake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 1 piece egg
- 2 pieces ripe banana mashed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- rock salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line an 8×3-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, mashed bananas, oil, and water.
- Pour batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until cake is set and lightly golden brown.
- In a small nonstick saucepan, melt brown sugar, once melted carefully pour in cream. Mix until sugar is dissolved, mix in butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle prepared caramel sauce onto cooled cake, top with salt.