Banana Birthday Cake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 1 piece egg
- 2 pieces ripe banana mashed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup candy sprinkles
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- candy sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line an 8×3-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, mashed bananas, oil, water and candy sprinkles.
- Pour batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until cake is set and lightly golden brown.
- Drizzle glaze onto cooled cake, top with more candy sprinkles