Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Chocolate Cake 200gms
- 1 piece egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
For Chocolate Cake:
- Grease the small rice cooker pot and line it with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a clean mixing bowl, mix all ingredients: chocolate cake mix, egg, water, oil, and chocolate chips. Mix well, but don’t over mix.
- Pour the chocolate cake mixture to the rice cooker pot and place it on the rice cooker and press cook as if you’re cooking rice.
- If you have a regular rice cooker, you might be pressing the cook button twice for you to be able to cook the cake, but you must rest the rice cooker to lower the temperature sensor before pressing it again. If you have an advance rice cooker, you can choose the cake selection.
- Once the cake is done, turn the pot on over to a cooling rack.
- Pour caramel sauce on top. Serve.
For Caramel Sauce:
- In a medium size stock pot, melt sugar over low heat with continuous stirring, let it caramelize.
- Add butter and let it melt, then add the cream. Continue stirring, until all ingredients are thick and well blended.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the chocolate cake and serve.