Molten Chocolate Souffle
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- cup ½ heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Grease and dust with cocoa powder four ramekins. Set aside.
- Make chocolate ganache, heat together chocolate and cream until melted and smooth.
- Refrigerate chocolate ganache to set.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
- Divide cake mix among ramekins. Scoop and form the chocolate ganache into balls. Place in the middle of the batter.
- Bake cake for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Best served warm.