Mini Pizza Buns
- 1 pack diner roll
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- parsley finely chopped
- 1 pack pizza sauce store bought
- 2 cups mozzarella grated
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 9 slices square ham
- 1 piece medium-sized onion finely sliced
- 1 piece medium-sized green bell pepper
- 9 pieces sliced cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F/200⁰C. Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Slice dinner rolls in half and lay the bottom part on the prepared jelly roll pan.
- Mix butter, garlic, and parsley. Brush the bottom part of the dinner roll with butter mixture.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bottom part of dinner roll and sprinkle ample amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Layer pepperoni, square ham, onions, and bell pepper on top of the cheese.
- Lastly, place sliced cheddar cheese on top, then place add the top part of the dinner roll, lightly pressed the mini pizza bun.
- Brush the top part of the dinner roll with butter mixture and cover it with foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes or until the mini pizza bun is browned. Serve.