¾ cup butter, melted
¼ cup sugar
2 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
1 ½ package cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose cream
2 tablespoons MAYA All-Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
fruit pie filling of your choice (blueberry, raspberry, strawberry or cherry pie filling), as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Line muffin tins with paper cups. Set aside.
- (K) Combine all ingredients for the crust until well mixed.
- (K) Put 1-2 tablespoons of crust mixture into prepared muffin tins and press to the bottom of each cavity.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, set aside.
- (K) Prepare filling by beating cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- (K) Add eggs one at a time. Beat in cream, flour and vanilla extract. Continue mixing until mixture is thoroughly smooth.
- (K) Spoon cream cheese mixture into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheesecakes puff a little and start to brown. Allow to cool then refrigerate until ready to eat.
- (K) Top each chilled cheesecake with your favorite fruit pie filling.
16-18 mini cheesecakes
K = Kid friendly tasks[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]