Mango Queso De Bola Tarta De Queso
- 1 cup ½ sugar
- 5 pieces eggs
- 2 bars cream cheese softened
- cup ½ heavy cream
- cup ½ sour cream
- cup ½ ripe mango mashed
- cup ½ queso de bola grated
- 3 tablespoons MAYA All-Purpose Flour sifted
- 1 tablespoon MAYA Cornstarch
- Vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 392°F/200°C.
- Grease and line an 8x4-inch round pan or spring form pan. In a clean bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar and beat using a hand mixer and beat until well blended.
- Once sugar is lightly dissolved add in the rest of the ingredients and continue beating until smooth and well mixed. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Once the top turns brown but not burnt and the middle part of the cheesecake still wobbly. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Chill overnight to set. Unmold cheesecake.
- Cut and serve.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar before serving.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings