Mango Graham Float
- 1 cup graham crumbs
- ¼ cup cashew nuts toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 piece ripe mango chopped (as needed)
- 2 pieces ripe mango mashed (as needed)
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped to soft peaks
- In a bowl, mix together graham crumbs, cashew and sugar. Set aside.
- To assemble: In a serving glass, add 2 tablespoons of graham mixture, top with whipped cream, and then the mashed mango, more whipped cream, and then add another layer of the graham mixture.
- Pipe whipped cream on top and garnish with fresh mango pieces.
- Serve chilled