Caramel Choco Fudge Brownies
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Fudge Brownies prepared according to package directions
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup dark chocolate chopped
- Assorted nuts chocolate chips, for topping
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a nonstick pan, heat up caramel ingredients until thick (Softball stage 200-220°C). Pour this over the prepared brownie.
- In a microwavable bowl, heat up cream for about 30 seconds. Add in chocolate. Microwave in 20 second bursts until chocolate is melted and ganache is smooth. Spread top caramel layer. Top with desired nuts, chocolate chips and other toppings.
- Set aside to set. Cut into bars. Serve.
Yield: 16 bars