- 1 pack MAYA CBS Party Cupcake 200 grams
- 2 pieces egg yolks
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line a 9-inch square pan. Set aside.
- Mix party cupcake mix according to package instructions. Pour cake batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Set aside cake to cool.
- In a nonstick pan, mix together yolks, evaporated milk, condensed milk, all-purpose cream and vanilla. Heat over low fire until mixture thickens.
- Once the mixture thickens, add in butter. Pour into a container, cover and refrigerate.
- Cut square cake in half. On one piece, spread filling, top with other half of the cake.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Cut into desired portions. Serve.
Yield: 4-6 servings