Happy Mug Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake
- 1 to 2 tablespoon/s hazelnut chocolate paste/spread
- 1 pack MAYA “Happy Mug” Chocolate Mug Cake Mix 80g
- 3 tablespoons water
- whipped cream toppings
- chocolate syrup toppings
- Scoop 1 to 2 tablespoons of hazelnut spread and form into balls. Place in the freezer for 15 to 30 minutes to harden.
- Prepare chocolate mug cake ingredients as per package directions. Place the frozen hazelnut balls in the middle of the chocolate mug cake mixture, then microwave it uncovered for 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes. Remove from the microwave, cover with the lid, and microwave for another 30 seconds to seal the moisture.
- Uncover and unmold mug cake, then pipe whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving. Best serve warm.
Yield: 1 serving