- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Bibingka Mix 150g
- 1 teaspoon yeast or baking powder
- 1 piece egg
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- banana leaves
- food color
- Grease a 12 – hole (1 oz.) muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the bibingka mix, coconut milk powder (gata) in sachet pack, yeast or baking powder. Blend well.
- Add the egg, water and melted butter. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Flavor with desired flavor (Pandan, Ube).
- Tint with some food color.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins or puto molder.
- Boil water in a steamer.
- Steam puto for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with grated coconut.