Halloween Molded Dark Chocolate Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup rice krispies
- Using a double boiler, melt butter and dark chocolate.
- When melted, remove from the double boiler.
- Add honey and let it cool for 5 minutes to 10 minutes or until it has the consistency of a chocolate spread.
- Add rice krispies and mix well until fully covered with chocolate.
- Pour an ample amount of chocolate rice krispies in Halloween shape molder.
- Set aside molded chocolate rice krispies inside the refrigerator for the chocolates to set.
- Remove from the molder and serve.
Yield: 10 to 12 medium size molders