1 piece egg
½ cup water
3 tablespoons oil
1 package MAYA Oven Toaster Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
Prepared or bought pound cake
10-12 pieces chocolate wafers
2 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons butter
3 ice cream flavors of your choice (preferably, mango, avocado and strawberry)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/177° C.
2. Grease and line 6- inch round pan and one 6-inch pan line with plastic. Set aside.
Prepare Chocolate Cake
1. (K) In a mixing bowl, combine and mix egg, water, oil and chocolate cake mix and beat until smooth.
2. (K) Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done. Cool.
4. Slice diagonally into two layers. Set aside.
Prepare Wafer Layer
1. (K) Put 10-12 pieces of chocolate wafers into food processor add in honey and butter.
2. Process until very fine in texture. Set aside.
1. Place one slice of chocolate cake in a prepared pan with plastic.
2. (K) Top with mango ice cream, freeze. Top with strawberry ice cream, freeze again.
3. (K) Layer with wafer then put mango ice cream, freeze.
4. (K) Put another layer of avocado ice cream, freeze. Top with a slice of pound cake.
5. Spread a little of any flavoured ice cream on top then top with the last slice of chocolate cake.
6. Freeze until ready to serve.
7. (K) Thaw out for a few minutes before serving, top with prepared whipped cream if desired.