1 package MAYA Whole Wheat Hotcake Mix 200 g
2/3 cup water
¼ cup corn oil
3 pieces egg whites (reserve egg yolks for future use)
¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Prepare 8-inch tubepan.
- (K) Combine hotcake mix, water and oil. Mix until smooth.
- (K) Beat egg white until soft peaks form. Add sugar gradually, and continue beating until stiff peak stage is reached.
- (K) Fold in the meringue mixture into batter mixture until well blended and pour onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until done. Invert on a cooling rack. Allow to cool before topping with your favorite fruit, if desired.
K = Kid friendly tasks