2 packs MAYA Oven ToasterChocolate Cake Mix 200 g
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 piece egg
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- (K) Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, then beat on medium speed 1 minute or until mixture pulls away from side of bowl and forms into dough.
- (K) Shape into balls, approximately (15 grams per cookie). Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- (K) Flatten each ball, using tines of fork dipped in sugar; make a crisscross indentation on top of cookies.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or just until edges of cookies are set. (Do not over bake.) Transfer to wire racks, cool completely.
3 dozen cookies
K = Kid friendly tasks[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]