Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake
Servings 1 9-inch round cake.
Red Velvet Cake Base:
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pieces egg yolks
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Red Velvet Cake Mix 500g
No Bake Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 pack instant frosting (comes with MAYA Decadence Red Velvet Cake Mix)
- 1/3 cup fresh milk, chilled
- 1 bar (225g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder, bloomed in 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Prepare a 9-inch round springform pan. Set aside.
- Prepare cake base. In a medium-sized bowl, combine egg yolks, cream, melted butter and cake mix. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Prepare cream cheese filling. In a bowl, whip the instant frosting with cold fresh milk until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar. Slowly add the cream. Beat until well blended.
- Fold in whipped instant frosting then bloomed gelatin.
- Pour cream cheese filling over chilled red velvet cake base. Refrigerate until set. Serve.