Brownie Almond Biscotti
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Fudge Brownie Mix (500g)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup almond nuts, whole
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Grease and line a 9 inch square pan.
- In a bowl, combine butter, eggs, water and brownie mix. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in whole almond nuts.
- Spread the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Slice into 12 sticks. Then bake again for 15 minutes on each side or until toasted but not burnt.