Mini Cheesy Chocolate Mamon
Servings: 20 mini-mamons
- 4 pieces egg yolk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
- 4 pieces egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Grease and prepare mini mamon molders. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine egg yolks, water, cream, butter and chocolate cake mix. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl. Whip egg whites until soft peak stage. Gradually add sugar and whisk until stiff peaks.
- Carefully fold in egg whites in chocolate batter in 2 batches. Mix until well blended.
- Scoop batter mixture into prepared molders. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Upon removing from the oven brush top with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and shredded cheese.