Easy Parmesan Souffle
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pieces egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all purpose cream
- 1/2 cup MAYA Complete Hotcake Mix
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 pieces egg whites
- softened butter for greasing
- white sugar for dusting parmesan
- cheese powder (for garnishing, as needed)
- Preheat oven at 320°F/160°F. Butter 6 ramekins (you can use coffee cups in the absence of ramekins) and dust with white sugar. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the egg yolks, sugar, milk, hotcake mix, parmesan cheese, and vanilla in a very large bowl until it is smooth with no lumps.
- In a mixer bowl, beat the egg whites using wire whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the hotcake batter, until just incorporated, making sure not to deflate the batter.
- Using ½ measuring cup, fill ramekins with the batter mix and place the filled ramekins into a pan.
- Bake the soufflé for 5 to 7 minutes or until the soufflé is puffed.
- Top with parmesan cheese powder and serve.