Cookies And Cream Cake Donuts
- 1 pack MAYA OTM Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
- 1 piece egg
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 - 3 tablespoons fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- White food coloring
- Cookie crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Spray with non-stick cooking spray a donut baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix together cake mix, egg, oil and water.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together confectioner’s sugar, milk, vanilla and food coloring until smooth.
- Carefully dip donuts into prepared glaze, or pour the glaze over the donut. Top with cookie crumbs then drizzle with melted chocolate.
Yield: 10-12 pieces