Cookie Butter Cupcakes With Cookie And Burnt Butter Frosting
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons cookie butter
- 2 pieces eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
- ½ cup unsalted butter browned and then chilled
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup chunky cookie butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Speculoos cookies
- In a mixer bowl, beat brown butter until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar. Continue beating until smooth.
- Stir in the cookie butter and beat until well combined and creamy.
- Add in the cream, and vanilla. Whip until fluffy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes as desired. Garnish with speculoos cookies