Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 pieces eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spices
- ½ cup apple pie filling store bought
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Place cupcake liners in a six hole 3-ounce muffin pan. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix together butter, eggs, water, spices and cake mix.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until cake is set and lightly golden brown. Let it cool.
- Once cupcakes are cool, core them out and then fill with apple pie filling.
- In a mixer bowl, whip cream until it forms stiff peaks. Pipe cream on cooled cupcakes. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Yield: 6-7 cupcakes