- 1 pack MAYA Fluffy n’ Tasty Original Hotcake mix 200 grams
- 1 piece egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup brewed coffee cooled (or dissolve 1-2 tablespoons instant coffee powder in ½ cup water)
- 2 tablespoons MAYA Cornstarch
- whipped cream maple syrup as needed
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until slightly lumpy (do not over mix).
- Pour ¼ cup hotcake batter mix onto pre-heated, lightly greased waffle maker. Cook until lightly browned cut in waffles in half diagonally.
- Serve with whipped cream and syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes