- 1 pack MAYA Fluffy n’ Tasty Original Hotcake mix 200 grams
- 1 piece egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup brewed coffee cooled (or dissolve 1-2 tablespoons instant coffee powder in ½ cup water)
- unsalted butter maple syrup as needed
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until slightly lumpy (do not over mix).
- Pour ¼ cup hotcake batter mix onto pre-heated, lightly greased pan or flat skillet. (as much as possible, try to make your pancake round)
- Cook until bubbly then turn to cook the other side.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
Yield: 5 to 6 hotcakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes