Cocktail Party Hotcake Board
- 1 pack MAYA Original Hotcake Mix Fluffy n’ Tasty 200g prepared as ube cream cheese hotcakes (you can insert a link of the ube cream cheese hot cakes)
- 1 pack MAYA Complete Hotcake Mix Quick n’ Easy 200g
- 1 pack MAYA ThinkHeart Whole Wheat Pancake 200g
- Fresh grapes as needed
- Fresh strawberries as needed
- Fresh banana as needed
- Toasted almonds as needed
- Pistachios as needed
- Toasted hazelnuts as needed
- Salted pretzels as needed
- Cooked cocktail sausages as needed
- Fruit jam as needed
- Honey as needed
- Yellow mustard ketchup, mayonnaise, as needed
- Mix hotcake batter according to package instructions, pour about 2 tablespoons of batter on a preheated, lightly greased pan. Cook until bubbly, flip to cook the other side. Set aside.
- You may also use a waffle iron, pour 2 tablespoons of hotcake batter on a greased, preheated waffle iron. Cook until light brown. Set aside.
- Arrange all food items on a clean and dry wooden board.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes