- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 piece whole egg
- 1 piece mashed banana
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰Grease and line a cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, condensed milk and sugar. Add in egg and mashed banana.
- Fold in desiccated coconut vanilla and salt.
- Pipe into cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool then serve.