Banana Cream Cheesecake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230 grams
- 2 cups cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon gelatin bloomed in 3 tablespoons of water
- Whipped cream as needed
- Ripe fresh bananas as needed
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰Line a 9-inch spring form pan with foil. Set aside.
- Prepare banana cake according to package instructions. Pour into 9-inch spring form pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixer bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in cream, banana extract and salt. Heat up bloomed gelatin in the microwave in 5 second intervals until dissolved. Once cool but not yet set, carefully pour into the cream cheese mixture while continuously mixing.
- Pour half of the cream cheese filling on top of the banana cake crust. Layer fresh banana slices then spread the remaining cream cheese filling on top. Cover with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to set. For at least 2 hours.
- Once ready to serve. Pipe whipped cream on top and garnish with fresh banana slices.
- Slice then serve.
Yield: 12 slices