- 4 pieces egg yolks
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 piece overripe banana mashed
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 4 pieces egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- enough melted butter for after baked brushing
- enough sugar for sprinkling on top.
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰Grease and prepare mini mamon molders. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine egg yolks, cream, butter and cake mix. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl. Whip egg whites until soft peak stage. Gradually add sugar with cream of tartar and whisk until stiff peaks.
- Carefully fold in egg whites in chocolate batter in 2 batches. Mix until well blended.
- Scoop batter mixture into prepared molders. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Upon removing from the oven brush top with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and shredded cheese (optional).
Yield: 1 dozen 2-inch round molds