- 3 eggs separated yolk and white
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Line up a baking sheet on an oven toaster tray. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Add salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk again until well blended.
- In the oven toaster tray, using the whisked egg whites, form 2 to 3 cloud-like shapes with an indent at the center.
- Place the yolk at the center of the cloud shape egg whites and bake it in the oven toaster for 3 to 5 minutes or until the egg whites turns golden brown. Using a metal cooking turner or spatula transfer, the cloud egg on a plate.
- Serve with your choice pancakes or waffles and some sausages.