Christmas Hotcake Art
- 1 piece medium-sized egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Fluffy n’ Tasty Original Hotcake mix 200 grams
For Christmas decorations:
- prepared sugar icing add Christmas themed food coloring, as desired
- star-shaped candy sprinkles
- Christmas colored candy sprinkles
- red candy beads
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until slightly lumpy (do not over mix).
- Pour ¼ cup hotcake batter mix onto pre-heated, lightly greased pan or flat skillet. (as much as possible, try to make your pancake round)
- Cook until bubbly then turn to cook the other side.
- Let it cool, then using sugar icing as a glue, arrange candy sprinkles according to the desired Christmas ball designs.
Yield: 5 to 6 hotcakes