Quezo De Bola Ube Pastillas
- 1 ½ cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup ube jam
- 1 teaspoon ube extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup quezo de bola grated
- enough sugar for rolling pastillas
- In a sauce pan, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Mix well using a wire whisk until no lumps from the jam are visible.
- Turn on heat and bring to a boil, then continue cooking in a simmering stage until mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and cool. Once cooled, mix in the powdered milk and quezo de bola until it forms a dough.
- Use a small amount of ube pastillas dough and roll into a log. Then roll in white sugar and wrap.