Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie Dippers
- cup ½ butter softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- teaspoon ½ baking soda
- teaspoon ½ salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped cashew nuts
- Preheat oven to 350ᵒF/177ᵒC. Grease and line a 9-inch square pan. Set aside.
- Cream butter until soft and fluffy. Add sugar and continue beating until smooth and lighter in color. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread cookie dough evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool the cookie dough slightly to make it easier to cut.
- Cut the cookie into sticks/bars.
- Then bake again for 5-10 minutes on each side or until toasted but not burnt.