Campfire Waffle Cones
- 1 pack MAYA OTM Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
- 1 piece egg
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- Waffle cones
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Fresh fruits
- Chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line a 9x5-inch rectangular pan. Set aside.
- Mix together cake mix, egg and butter until well combined.
- Pour in batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until, center will still be soft. Let it cool to set. Cut into small cubes.
- Place desired toppings inside a waffle cone. Place in the broiler to toast marshmallows or use a kitchen torch to toast them.
Yield: 4-6 servings