Butterscotch Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 pack MAYA Butterscotch Brownie Mix 500g
- 2 pieces egg
- cup ½ unsalted butter softened
- Cream cheese layer:
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- cup ¼ sugar
- 1 piece egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line a 9-inch square pan.
- Beat together cream cheese topping ingredients until smooth.
- In a bowl, beat together all brownie ingredients until well combined. Reserve ½ cup of the batter and set aside. Pour butterscotch batter in the prepared pan level using an off set spatula.
- Pour cream cheese topping, spread to cover the butterscotch.
- Dollop reserve brownie on top. Using a toothpick, swirl the top to make patterns.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and refrigerate to set. Cut and Serve.
Yield: 16 bars