Buttercake Pineapple Flan
- 1 cup sugar caramelized
- 10 pieces eggyolks
- 2 pieces whole eggs
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pack Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour caramelized sugar into 2 – 6X2 inch lyanera pan.
- Tilt pan until bottom is well coated with the caramel.
- Combine all the ingredients for custard until well blended, then pour onto caramel lined pan.
- Prepare cake as per package direction then pour batter mixture slowly on top of custard.
- Bake in Baine marie then bake for 30-35 minutes at 375°F/ 191°C, slightly cool then invert upside down.