Pineapple Banana Bundt Cake
- 2 packages MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 pieces ripe bananas
- 1 cup crushed pineapple lightly drained
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3-5 tablespoons milk according to desired consistency
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- roasted chopped nuts of your choice optional
- Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰Grease and dust with flour a bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift in cake mix. Make a well in the center then add all remaining cake ingredients.
- Mix until smooth. Pour on the prepared bundt pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until baked.
- Let it cool. Garnish with glaze and chopped roasted nuts.
- To make glaze, whip and beat together all ingredients for glaze until well blended and smooth. Set aside.
- Garnish cake with glaze and chopped roasted nuts.
Yield: 10 servings